Acrobatics Class Waiver
AcroPals and AcroPals Academy Acrobatics Classes, Tumbling Classes, Acrobatics Workshops, Online Acrobatics Courses, Private Lessons, Online Private Lessons and Dance Classes.
In exchange for the applicant or my child’s participation in the activity of AcroPals and AcroPals Academy Acrobatics Classes, Tumbling Classes, Acrobatics Workshops, Online Acrobatics Courses, Private Lessons, Online Private Lessons and Dance Classes, I agree that:
1. Disclose to the instructor before the activity any disability, illness or injury that may be affected or aggravated by her/him participating in a class or activity. I acknowledge that the instructor is relying on this statement in allowing the applicant or my child/children to take part in the course or class.
2. Release the instructor, employees, other students and AcroPals and AcroPals Academy from all liability for any claim or demand or damage or personal injury or illness whether arising as a result of negligence, breach of statutory duty or any other cause of action sustained by the applicant or my child/children AcroPals and AcroPals Academy instructor, employees or other students.
3. Accept responsibility for all medical costs which may occur as a result of the applicant or my child’s actions during all Acrobatics classes, Tumbling classes, Acrobatics workshops, Online Acrobatics Courses and dance classes with AcroPals and AcroPals Academy
4. Acknowledge that in the conduct of the class or other activity, some physical contact will occur between the applicant or my child/children and the instructor and other members of the class.
5. Read, Acknowledge and Agree to the AcroPals Child Protection Policy. Provided here;
6. Acknowledge that the applicant or your child needs to abide by the behavioral code of conduct in the student hand book and, as per our risk assessment policy therein includes the right to evict anyone from the class, at any time and without warning, if they breach or appear to breach any of the guidelines for creating a safe environment.
7. The applicant acknowledges that if the parent is late the applicant is aware that it is not the responsibility of AcroPals and AcroPals Academy instructors or staff to mind my child/children.
8. My child/children are capable of attending bathrooms’ facilities by themselves. Alternatively, parents or guardians must stay on site.
9. Acknowledge that if your child misses a class there an opportunity for makeup class within that same 10 week Term timeframe only. Makeup classes are only available IF an appropriate level of class is on offer and available at that location during that term. Makeup classes are only available IF the alternative class is not at capacity. Makeup classes must be arranged prior to the makeup class with the Director or the Coach.
10. Be aware that children in class may have food allergies, please be considerate of what your child brings to class. AcroPals and AcroPals Academy, their instructors and staff are not responsible for food that may be brought on site that may cause harm.
11. AcroPals and AcroPals Academy are not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged property.
12. Keep confidential the unique methods of Acrobatics, AcroYoga, Tumbling and dance content and method that AcroPals and AcroPals Academy may have proprietary rights to. The applicant agrees that the method is made known to me/my child/children by the instructor solely for the purpose of my child/children participating in the online course or class and learning the method for their own personal (not professional) use.
13. Acknowledge that AcroPals and AcroPals Academy is not liable for any claim for demand, damage, personal injury or illness sustained by me or my child/children as a result of any social function in which I may choose to participate, even if the event is arranged and organised or directed by AcroPals and AcroPals Academy.
14. Declare all information provided by the applicant in relation to my child/children to the instructor in the registration form, or in any other way, is true and correct.
15. The applicant acknowledges that - AcroPals and AcroPals Academy Student Enrollment Handbook of policies and procedures has been read and understood.
16. Fully understand the nature of Acrobatics Classes, Tumbling Classes, Acrobatics Workshops, Online Acrobatics Courses, Private Lessons, Online Private Lessons and Dance Classes and give my consent to participate or for my child/children to participate knowing and accepting that activities are inherently dangerous and that they are doing so at their own risk.
17. Any person taking Acrobatics Classes, Tumbling Classes, Acrobatics Workshops, Online Acrobatics Courses, Private Lessons, Online Private Lessons and Dance Classes connected with AcroPals and AcroPals Academy activities acknowledges that they do so entirely at their own risk.
18. The applicant agrees that he/she is in no way qualified or authorized to Teach or Demonstrate Acrobatics and dance publicly or privately in any way whatsoever for personal, monetary or any form of gain whatsoever unless with written authorization. If they try and are injured it is at their own risk.
I understand and agree to all the above terms and conditions of this enrollment for my child/children into Acrobatics Classes, Tumbling Classes, Acrobatics Workshops, Online Acrobatics Courses, Private Lessons, Online Private Lessons and Dance Classes.
I am a legal guardian. By agreeing to this statement, I declare that the aforesaid participant is in good health, with no physical conditions that might prevent his/her/my participation in strenuous and rigorous Acrobatics and dance activities and other training and performance connected to the activities.