Acrobatics Class Waiver
AcroPals Acrobatics Class, Workshop & Online Course Waiver/ Medical Release
AcroPals and AcroPals Academy Acrobatics Classes, Tumbling Classes, Acrobatics Workshops, Online Acrobatics Courses, Private Lessons, Online Private Lessons, and Dance Classes.
In exchange for the applicant of myself/my child’s participation in the activity of AcroPals and AcroPals Academy Acrobatics Classes, Tumbling Classes, Acrobatics Workshops, Online Acrobatics Courses, Private Lessons, Online Private Lessons, and Dance Classes, I agree that:
1. Disclose to the instructor before the activity any disability, illness or injury that may be affected or aggravated by myself/her/him participating in a class or activity. I acknowledge that the instructor is relying on this statement in allowing the applicant of myself/child/children to take part in the course or class.
2. Release the instructor, employees, other students and AcroPals and AcroPals Academy from all liability for any claim or demand or damage or personal injury or illness whether arising as a result of negligence, breach of statutory duty or any other cause of action sustained by the applicant or myself/child/children AcroPals and AcroPals Academy instructor, employees or other students.
3. Accept responsibility for all medical costs which may occur as a result of the applicant or myself/ my child’s actions during all Acrobatics classes, Tumbling classes, Acrobatics workshops, Online Acrobatics Courses and dance classes with AcroPals and AcroPals Academy
4. Acknowledge that in the conduct of the class or other activity, some physical contact will occur between the applicant or myself/child/children and the instructor and other members of the class.
5. Read, Acknowledge and Agree to the AcroPals Child Protection Policy. Provided here;
6. Acknowledge that the applicant or myself/ your child needs to abide by the behavioral code of conduct in the student handbook and, as per our risk assessment policy therein includes the right to evict anyone from the class, at any time and without warning, if they breach or appear to breach any of the guidelines for creating a safe environment.
7. The applicant acknowledges that if the parent is late the applicant is aware that it is not the responsibility of AcroPals and AcroPals Academy instructors or staff to mind my child/children.
8. My child/children are capable of attending bathrooms’ facilities by themselves. Alternatively, parents or guardians must stay on site.
9. Acknowledge that if you/ your child misses a class there an opportunity for makeup class within that same 10 week Term time frame only. Makeup classes are only available IF an appropriate level of class is on offer and available at that location during that term. Makeup classes are only available IF the alternative class is not at capacity. Makeup classes must be arranged prior to the makeup class with the Director or the Coach.
10. Be aware that participants in the class may have food allergies, please be considerate of what you/ your child brings to class. AcroPals and AcroPals Academy, their instructors and staff are not responsible for the food that may be brought on site that may cause harm.
11. AcroPals and AcroPals Academy are not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged property.
12. Keep confidential the unique methods of Acrobatics, AcroYoga, Tumbling and dance content and method that AcroPals and AcroPals Academy may have proprietary rights to. The applicant agrees that the method is made known to me/my child/children by the instructor solely for the purpose of myself/child/children participating in the online course or class and learning the method for their own personal (not professional) use.
13. Acknowledge that AcroPals and AcroPals Academy is not liable for any claim for demand, damage, personal injury or illness sustained by me or myself/child/children as a result of any social function in which I may choose to participate, even if the event is arranged and organized or directed by AcroPals and AcroPals Academy.
14. Declare all information provided by the applicant in relation to myself/child/children to the instructor in the registration form, or in any other way, is true and correct.
15. The applicant acknowledges that - AcroPals and AcroPals Academy Student Handbook and Parent Code of Conduct have been read and understood.
16. Fully understand the nature of Acrobatics Classes, Tumbling Classes, Acrobatics Workshops, Online Acrobatics Courses, Private Lessons, Online Private Lessons, and Dance Classes and give my consent to participate or for myself my child/children to participate in knowing and accepting those activities are inherently dangerous and that they are doing so at their own risk.
17. Any person taking Acrobatics Classes, Tumbling Classes, Acrobatics Workshops, Online Acrobatics Courses, Private Lessons, Online Private Lessons and Dance Classes connected with AcroPals and AcroPals Academy activities acknowledges that they do so entirely at their own risk.
18. The applicant agrees that he/she is in no way qualified or authorized to Teach or Demonstrate Acrobatics and dance publicly or privately in any way whatsoever for personal, monetary or any form of gain whatsoever unless with written authorization. If they try and are injured it is at their own risk.
I understand and agree to all the above terms and conditions of this enrollment for myself/ my child/children into Acrobatics Classes, Tumbling Classes, Acrobatics Workshops, Online Acrobatics Courses, Private Lessons, Online Private Lessons, and Dance Classes.
I am over 18 years old (If you are the applicant) or I am a legal guardian for the applicant. By agreeing to this statement, I declare that the aforesaid participant is in good health, with no physical conditions that might prevent his/her/my participation in strenuous and rigorous Acrobatics and dance activities and other training and performance connected to the activities.
The undersigned(s) being over the age of 18 or the lawful parent(s) and/or guardian(s) of the below applicant (the "Applicant"), hereby consents to the participation by the Applicant/Child in Acrobatics Classes conducted by Ilyan Keay (AcroPals) and to the participation of the Applicant/Child in all events relating to the activity.
The undersigned hereby further authorize (s) any of the staff, employees, agents, and representatives of Organiser to provide for, approve and authorize any health care at any hospital, emergency room, doctor’s office or other institution; employ any physicians, dentists, nurses, or other person whose services may be needed for such health care; review and if necessary to disclose the contents of any medical records; execute any consent form required by medical, dental or other health authorities incident to the provision of medical, surgical or dental care to the child. Health care shall include but not be limited to the administration of anesthesia, X-ray examination, the performance of operations, diagnostic and other procedures.
If there is a medical emergency, the AcroPals Coach/ Staff Member will first use reasonable efforts to contact the Emergency Contact/ Parent(s) and/or guardian(s) before administering or authorizing any treatment.
Notwithstanding other provisions in this Consent Form, AcroPals shall not have the authority to withhold or withdraw life-sustaining procedures for the participant.
The undersigned assume(s) all risk of injury or harm to Myself/ the Child associated with participation in the Activity and agree(s) to releases, indemnify, defend and forever discharge AcroPals and its staff, employees and agents of and from all liability, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses, actions and causes of action in respect of death, injury, loss or damage to Myself/ The Child or by the Child, howsoever caused, arising or to arise by reason of or during Myself/ My Child's participation in the Activity.
This Consent Form may be revoked at any time before the expiration date with written notice to AcroPals.